Content Submission Requirements9
The contributor must be responsible for the authorship of all the work published in Maxipik. The contributor must know all the licences that Maxipik offer to their users so it can be guaranteed that all the works submitted fit all the legal requirements. Maxipik reserve the right to block your access or even terminate your account if the contributor fail these points. All submitted content must be in optimal quality and intended for professional commercial use. Accepted Content Types
1.1 VECTOR REQUIREMENTS
File format: EPS in CS6 or an older version. Color mode: RGB Size: up to 80 MB Title and tags: They must be integrated in the metadata.
1.1.1 USER EXPERIENCE
The files need to be well organized so our users are able to use them correctly.
- The layers must be arranged properly, written correctly in English.
- All fonts used for the designs must be free for commercial use and remain editable (if necessary).
- Packs and groups of elements should be tidy and well presented.
1.1.2 BAD PRACTICES
- It is not permitted to send in content that is already published on the website.
- Images that were rejected in a previous selection will not be accepted again.
- Content associated with holidays and important dates won’t be accepted once the holiday is over.
- If the design contains messages or texts, it is preferable that these are in English.
- If the design contains social media logos, these must be updated.
- Designs that contain elements that have already been published at Maxipik, whether by the same author or (especially) by other authors, will not be accepted.
- Content that has been duplicated in various designs will not be accepted.
- Designs with only one element or elements that are too simple will not be accepted.
- If the design contains a year (e.g. 2017), it will only be accepted if this coincides with the current year.
- Designs containing violent, pornographic or sensitive content that we consider could in some way offend our users, will not be accepted.
1.2 PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
File format: JPEG. Color mode: RGB. Color profile: sRGB, Adobe RGB, Prophoto RGB or P3. Size: over 1.500KB. Dimensions: between 2.000px and 8.000px on any of its sides. Title and tags: They must be integrated in the metadata.
- The contributor must have a model release of any identifiable person depicts in the submitted content. Same thing for an identifiable property (such as a trademark or privately owned building, pet or object) the contributor must be in possession of a property release.
- The exception to these requirements is when the content meets our editorial standards. See licenses
Sample release forms :
Model release for a minor
1.2.2 MAIN CONTENT QUALITY REJECTION REASONS
- Technical quality problems, like artifacts, noise, sharpening, resizing or chromatic aberration, wrong white balance, depth of field, out of focus.
- Poor taste related to vignetting, filters, tilted angle or composition.
- Sensitive content like violence, erotism or any other sensitive content could, in some way, offend our users.
- Show personal information like full names, identification numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, license plates...
1.2.3 SERIOUS MISTAKES
- Repeated observance of these practices could have consequences and lead to the end of the collaboration agreement. Using models without releases.
- Submitting repeated images that have already been sent in, whether they were selected for publication or not.
- Rotating, flipping or reframing images that have already been sent will not be considered original and will not be selected.