Maxipik (hereinafter, referred to as “we
”) collects from the individual user (hereinafter, referred to as “you
” or “your
”) certain information through the website www.maxipik.com and other websites operated by Maxipik (hereinafter, referred to as “the Website
Your privacy is critically important to us.
At Maxipik we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our product, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
It is Maxipik’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
1. Personal Information collected by us and the purposes of collection
- 1.1. We collect Personal Information when you contact us using our contact form. If you contact us using our contact form we collect the following Personal Information from you: (1) your name and (2) your email address. This information is used solely for the purpose of replying to your inquiries.
- 1.2. When you create an account on the Website, we collect the following Personal Information from you: (1) your name and (2) your email address. This information is used solely to enable you to sign in to the Website and access member-only features.
- 1.3. When you upload any content to the Webste, we collect the following Personal Information from you: (1) your name and (2) your email address. This information is used solely to enable you to sign in to the Website and access member-only features.
- 1.4. We use the Personal Information collected from you for the following purposes: (1) processing orders; (2) sending updates of terms, products and promotions; (3) for improving the quality of our services, and (4) to contact you in relation to your use of the Website.
- 2.1. We employ information security tools to protect Personal Information collected by us. However, even with the use of such tools, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- 2.2. If you purchase images from us, we use trusted secure payment processors to take payment on our behalf. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- 3.1. By using the Website, you are agreeing that we can place cookies on your device.
- 3.2. Cookies in general are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device.
- 3.3. Cookies perform different functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, improving the user experience, and ensuring that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- 3.5. If you do not want cookies, your web browser has settings which allow you to control how you browse websites. These include settings to manage your cookies. Check your browser’s help information or visit the following links for further information:
- Internet Explorer
4. Google Analytics
5. Third Party Advertising (Sponsored Content)
6. Accessing and correcting your Personal Information
8. Retention Period
- 9.1. We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info(at)maxipik(dot)com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
10. Your consent
11. Contact Information
12. Last amendment